An all rounder for women who are new to steaming and want to experience the cleansing and relaxation benefits of this practice.
Ingredients: Rosemary, Lavender, Oregano, Calendula, Basil, Rose Petals, Burdock Root, Yarrow, Red Clover, Damiana, Mugwort, Wormwood and Chamomile, Love.
A beautiful blend for the wise woman, the Crone. One who has seen things come and go, including her menstrual flow.
Ingredients: St Johns Wort, Motherwort, Sage, Horsetail, Lavender, Calendula, Rose Petals, Fennel, Love
Designed to bring harmony and restoration to hormonal imbalances. Reconnect with your body and cycle by clearing any unwanted physical, spiritual or emotional blockages. Crafted from traditional herbs known to assist with the menstrual cycle.
Ingredients: Rose Petals, Rosemary, Oregano, Basil, Chaste Tree, Red Clover, Wild Yam, Lavender, Yarrow, Love.
New Moon (Fertility)
Perfect for women trying to conceive. A mix of herbs known to assist in the process of natural fertility. A perfect way to relax and create space for a new being.
Ingredients: Chamomile, Lavender, Red Clover, Rose Petals, Fennel, Yarrow, Sage and Raspberry leaf
Soothe, Calm and Clear your sacred space. This blend has been created to balance the PH and help fight bacterial build up.
Ingredients: Rosemary, Lavender, Chamomile, Yarrow, Nettle, Oregano & Rose Petals
Please note: For this steam you will require 3-6 steams to be done daily over a 3-6 day period depending on the severity of the infection.
Soothe and revitalise your reproductive system with the ancient practice of yoni steaming. For millennia, women have shared this knowledge among one another, inspiring each other to connect with, love and heal our bodies. Today, countless women are rediscovering the practice, along with its vast and varied benefits. Yoni steams have been found throughout history to:
- Significantly reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
- Increase fertility, especially when combined with The Arvigo Techniques of Mayan Abdominal Therapy.
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth.
- Treat uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Assist with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
- Assist with the healing of haemorrhoids.
- Treat chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and works to maintain healthy odor.
- Relieve symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
- Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body.
- Release stored emotions and tap into the energy that is our creative potential.
Does yoni steaming really make that much of a difference?
Yes! Women experience life-changing benefits as a result of yoni steaming.
Yoni steaming is about more than uterine health, and it is certainly more than a beauty treatment. The practice brings a reconnection to the female body and to the wisdom of plant medicine. It is an opportunity for women to celebrate and cherish our bodies, and learning to enjoy our wombs as the beautiful, sacred center from which we radiate our capacity to change the world. Yoni steaming is also about women taking back ownership of our personal health, and utilising our intuition, as well as gifts from the Earth, to support and nourish our well-being. This is also about trusting the wisdom of generations of women, elevating their perspectives as not only valid, but integral to our health.
How It Works
When dried herbs are placed in the hot water, the volatile oils that contain medicinal properties are released. A yoni steam works by applying gentle heat, as well as moisture that caries these volatile oils, to the exterior tissues of the vagina (the tissue referred to as the vulva). The warmth and moisture increases circulation to the labia, causing it to swell and expose the inner labial mucus membranes. These tissues are very porous and absorbent, and the bloodstream picks up the volatile oils can carries them into the inner reproductive system, including the uterus. Thus, the herbal steam increases circulation, thins mucus and revitalises the entire system, allowing it to shed unnecessary membranes and build-up. The result is a healthier, more pleasant cycle and a more connected woman.